Friday, March 19, 2010

People hear what they wanna hear.


People always telling others what they wanna hear. Even none of that is true.

I love gossip (the hearing part not gossiping part). I feel updated. I heard rumors almost everyday. Maybe because rumors sometimes make me go "OMG!" and "really?" at most of the time. I guess some of you know how was the feels like.

But rumors is rumors. Don't believe it until you see one. :)

p/s: There was lotsa rumors that some of my colleagues start sending their resignation letters to the management. Oh, really?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been your silence reader for throughout the years. Only today I decide to comment, nice knowing u even just thru the net!

CAHAYA said...

Anon - Thanks. Keep reading. :)

lavidalabelle said...

yup. rumours usually true you know ;D

CAHAYA said...

belle - Yes. Hehe. Kena tukar nama. That's news. Bukan rumors lagi dah. :)

dukunlintahplk said...

aihh.. cam sama jak cita.. ??

CAHAYA said...

nang sama. musim kali.

Adziim said...

Perhaps they cannot stand the pressure so either they resign or found a better job.

CAHAYA said...

Mimpi - Yeah, maybe. But I doubt it. They all wanna resign on the same time. And my boss suspected that one of my ex-colleague who was out earlier been fishing for the staffs from our company. Ntah. Another rumors. Haha.