Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Adios, douchebag!

Sometimes we try to keep holding on to something in hopes that eventually, we can let go and that thing will still be there. Sometime we can hurt ourselves when all we’re trying to do is hang on to that one thing that makes us happy. But just because something made you happy in the past, doesn’t mean it necessarily will again. Actually, that thing can end up hurting you the longer you hang on to it. Someday we have to let go. Goodbye seems like the worst thing that you could ever do. Why leave something that you’ve worked so hard to keep around?

Last few months, I dragged out a terrible relationship with someone who kept hurting and dissapointing me over and over and over again. I was obsessively stuck on the person that he used to be, instead of realizing who he had become and what he was doing to me. Every time he was purposely rude or blew me off without a second thought, I made excuses for him. I lied to myself every day, promising that next time would be better. I just had to try a little harder, be a little more perfect. Then he’d treat me right. He’d think I was perfect.

Today I got my closure. Now that it’s all over, I am finally me. I know that some of you may have heard (read: read) about this 'finally me' for so many times. What to do, I am not that lucky in the L-O-V-E department.Well, life goes on.

6 comments:

Nizam Gtz said...

Just let it go... Trust me, if you still remember him and his acts, you just attract the another person same like him. Let it go, don't think about him anymore and keep praying for someone that suitable for you... The law of attraction will fulfill your wish... And don't forget that god likes us to pray towards HIM..

CAHAYA said...

Thanks for your kind advice. I really need it.

It won't gives me any good if I keep blabbing about him anyway. Good riddance. I'll focus on myself from now on.

lavidalabelle said...

dont give up on LOVE :)

CAHAYA said...

I won't. Just taking a break for a while.

HEMY said...

great for you..take a break and go for the beach baby

CAHAYA said...

yep. but i need suggestion. mana best?