Monday, August 1, 2011

Ramadhan, I've been waiting for you.

Ah..I’m glad that even now, God still gives me the chance to live.

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.

Even though maybe I can’t express it proper enough, but really, Thanks Allah SWT, I’m still able to live and breathe today.

Not too long ago, I thought.. how can people live their lives just like that, by simply living everyday’s life, taking everything for granted, and waiting time to pass slowly? But yes, I’m too simple minded back then.

Life has it’s ups and downs, and our lives can surely bring us up and down, back and forth with many issues that might make us want to just disappear completely, forgetting all of the problems we have. But yes, it’s not a solution. I don’t know for you, but for me.. actually it’s not myself that I want to disappear, but the problem itself that I want to get rid off.

And sometimes, we do forget that to get rid of the problem, we have to face it bravely, and seek for the solution. It may takes time, it may cause you a lot of pain.. but moving is surely better than standing still.

Maybe I’m just on my calmest state of mind, so I can type thing like this easily. But it’s okay, right now I think it’s my turn to calm people’s mind.. and later on, when my world feels crumbled, I wish.. you guys, my friend, will help me to get this through :)

Let’s be thankful that we’re still living no matter what. Thanks Allah SWT we even get to meet this lovely month again.

Let’s ask Allah’s forgiveness while we can, let’s seek the ultimate love which only He has right now.

Please forgive my mistakes and happy Ramadhan, everyone.

And don’t forget to stay strong, have a faith. Let’s reach our dreams this time, let’s make it true, let’s embrace our weakness to be even stronger. Don’t forget to thank people around us too, okay?

Have a happy life.. May Allah SWT bless us all.

4 comments:

HEMY said...

so true...let us hope for the best out of this year's ramadhan.

=]

CAHAYA said...

insyaAllah. Amin.

Wahidah said...

ramadhan kareem kin..moga ramadhan thn ne lebih bermakna dr thn lepas..

CAHAYA said...

insyaAllah dear.