Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Biggest Loser.


The Biggest Loser is a life-changing unscripted US series by NBC in which everybody ‘loses' to win. The reality show challenges and encourages severely overweight contestants to undergo strenuous physical and mental challenges in order to shed pounds. The one who loses the most not only wins a grand cash prize USD$100,000 but also gains a healthy body.

And now they coming to Asia. The Biggest Loser Asia audition in Malaysia will be on 1st August 2009 at Fitness First, The Curve. They will select 30 contestants across 20 Asian territories.

I've read on the internet that they will select two contestants from each country. Meaning that, there will be two contestants from Malaysia.

Just so you know, I'll be auditioning for this. Wish me luck. Lotsa lotsa luck!


peace.love.respect('cahaya')


But I should thank you for
Taking my blindfold off now

I ain't jaded no more, no more

And I take pride in being the one that said goodbye

That could only mean I am me, once more

You would turn your head the other way

So you won't have to listen to what I have to say

You assume that I needed you

But you didn't realize that I needed no one but myself

I needed no one but myself
- ZeeAvi, I'm me Once More

23 comments:

Jard The Great said...

eh.. tp cahaya tak obese sgt laa.. huhuhu..

nways.. gud luck!

Fly said...

GOOD LUCK MY FREN..have anice day

suezen said...

erk.....erk....nk join lah biggest loser

arsaili said...

salam..good luck...this is good

sicKo^ said...

good luck.. thinking of going as well but i just don't have the time if got selected..

Meen Eunos said...

Really??
our prayers will be yours.
Good Luck!

HEMY said...

good luck!!! tak rugi mencuba...eehehhe

Faisal Admar said...

hari tu kawan ada gak nak masuk :D
eh change template lagi ke?

CatlinaFly said...

good luck cahaya!from catlina,fly & baby eein..

lavidalabelle said...

owh. you go gurl! mesti mencabar nih :D

IamYonna said...

wowoow dah nak ada kat asia ke? haha bagus2. yonna tgk dlm tv pun boleh nangeh :p. lagi lah nk join! hahaha good luck sis!

@xiM said...

waahhhhh ini sudah bagus..nak join jugak!!

dukunlintahplk said...

really??
*bawa sepanduk besar :)

Kapten Luffy said...

aha

semoga berjaya

DrSam said...

I would love to see the new CAHAYA. Good luck dear!

C-I-K-I-N-T-O said...

ala...nk join jugak :)

CAHAYA said...

Thanks all. I really wanna join this show. I don't care much about the money. What I really want is to burn and shed lotsa pounds from my systems.

I've been trying to loose weight since forever. I've tried pills, slimming products and programs, protein diet, exercise and even joined the gym. Of course there were few inches lost here and there, but I think it will be more effective if I know the correct way to loose it. I might be doing it wrongly all this while.

So to those who live nearby, you can come and support me as well. Datang yer! Thanks again.

Faisal Admar said...

i'm far but will always support :)

Unknown said...

audition nanti kat man cahaya?

CAHAYA said...

Faisal,

Thanks dear. :) Tiba2 nervous lah!

-----------------------------------------------------------

kcynodia,

kat atas tu ada tulis. 1 ogos kat Fitness First, The Curve, Damansara.

Wahidah said...

gudluck cahaya...wah dh ade asianya eik..mcm best jer...nak join gk laaa

CAHAYA said...

Orang kurus takyah la join. Isk isk. ;)

CATZ said...

wow..
i just read this...
cahayaaaa...GOOD luck!
harap u berjaya wakil Malaysia ye..
wow...i wish i could join too..
and good if u happen masuk, u can share with us..
GOD..i am so excited...i wish i could be there to support you (or i nak masuk jugakkk..hihihi)..tapi i'll be in HK on 1st Ogos..iskkk..
Cahaya....
aaaa...damn...i am so excited..
thanks for sharing the info.
DO YOUR BEST!!!
keep updet ya!