Friday, August 19, 2011

My Ramadhan Moments.

Tonight's gonna be the last 10 days of Ramadhan. We've reached the 3rd semester, I would say. Alhamdulillah. Hopefully our Ibadah received and our wishes will be granted by Him.

My Ramadhan moments so far:

1. Walking about 1-km to Masjid to participate with Solat Tarawikh. No parking space. Likes!
2. Eat less, moderately and went for Maghrib's prayer.
3. Taking time to give a belated thank you to God for all the things He blessed you with.
4. Your forehead on the soft ground, and hushed “Subhanna rabi al-a'la”s filling your ears from both sides.
5. Bazaar Ramadhan with lovelies.
6. Someone's cooking for me. Mom. Farid.
7. Recite Yaasin after Solat Fardhu.
8. Less angry, more peaceful life and learn to let go.
9. Moderately in spending.
10. No smoking.

This year is little bit different from my previous years. Ayah is not with us any more. And we missed him every day. Especially during buka puasa. His absence really hit us.

No comments: